Hanken Research Day
Hanken Research Day is open to all interested, including media and the general public. This year the event was arranged on 27 September 2019.This year, Hanken Research Day especially:
- let the seven research groups associated with Hanken's areas of strength and areas of high potential share their research to everyone
- showed you a 7 x 7 minute cross-section of research at Hanken. Every research group has only 7 minutes to present their work and they can only use pictures!
- cherished academic traditions by providing the venue for a new professors’ inaugural installation lecture: Gonul Colak.
Do you have feedback? Please give it here!
Detailed programme: 13:30 Welcome – Dean of Research and Innovation Jaakko Aspara13:45 Funding opportunities by Hanken Support Foundation – Ombudsman Paul Taimitarha14:00 Research presentations – 4 Research groups x 7 minutes
- Leadership style versus Human Resource Management systems – Which one to invest in?
presented by Mats Ehrnrooth
- Responsible management learning: Insights from student projects with companies
presented by Martin Fougère
- Copyright and the challenge of artificial creativity
presented by Daniel Jongsma & Mikko Antikainen
- What is humanitarian and societal logistics?
presented by Wojciech Piotrowicz
14:40 Coffee break15:00 Research presentations – 3 Research groups x 7 minutes
- Competition and Regulation of Media Platforms
presented by Jiekai Zhang
- Organisation’s change despite different personal values
presented by Virpi Sorsa
- Social Capital and Accounting Conservatism
presented by Mansoor Afzali
15:30 Inauguration of Professors – Professor Gonul Colak
- The Economic Consequences of Political Uncertainty Across the Globe
Hanken Research Day-programmes from earlier years:
Hanken Research Day 2018 Programme
Hanken Research Day 2017 Programme.pdf
Hanken Research Day 2015_programme and abstratcs.pdf