Instructions for Parallel Publishing in Haris
- Ask your co-authors for permission to parallel publish the article.
- Check the journal’s open access policy. If the journal is found in Haris, you will find the information after choosing the journal on the template. If the journal is not available in Haris, you can use SHERPA/RoMEO.
- Add this text to the document before uploading it to Haris:
This is a so-called personal version (author's manuscript as accepted for publishing after the review process but prior to final layout and copyediting) of the article: [Referens i Harvardformat med länk till originalet]. This version is stored in the Institutional Repository of the Hanken School of Economics, D-HANKEN. Readers are asked to use the official publication in references.
- Upload the document to Haris under the section Fulltext, documents and links (see image below). Choose Upload an electronic version.
- Select the following information from the drop-down menus:
- the version of the document (Document version:)
- the level of public access (Public access to file:)
- the date until which the document should be unavailable (Embargo end date:)
- under which license the document is made available (License to document:)
- When the library has approved your article in HARIS, the document will automatically be moved to DHanken. If there is an embargo period, it will not be moved before that date. The administrator of DHanken will check the publishers open access policy once again and add the text mentioned above, if it is missing. The administrator of DHanken also has the right to delete the document if it is a version not allowed. In that case the researcher will be informed.