Hanken has three series of publications which are published mainly electronically in the institutional repository DHanken.
- Economics and Society - Doctoral theses
See Information for Doctoral Students.
- Research Reports - Reports by teachers and researchers
- Working Papers - Short reports about current research
Publications of four other categories can also be published in DHanken:
- Master's theses
- Parallel copies - Open Access versions of articles and conference reports
- Conference proceedings - papers presented on conferences arranged by Hanken
- Study literature
More information about the publishing process is found in the guidelines:
Guidelines for Hanken seriesThe Research at Hanken is presented in the HARIS research database.PurchasingSome printed copies of the doctoral theses are available for purchase. Please contact:
+358 (0)40 3521 265