The award is given to a student with good study performance at Hanken School of Economics. The receiver of the award should also be a person who possesses good interactive knowledge and is a person associated with spreading joy, and in an extraordinary way raises or actively works for one or more of the following concepts below. The award consists of a grant of 15 000 euros.
- sustainable development
- openness and och transparency
- responsibility and respect for the environment
- healthy lifestyle
- socially responsible working methods
A Hanken master’s student with the following criteria can apply:
- a bachelor’s degree
- registered as present
- a maximum of 9 registered present semesters since the integrated study right began
- a maximum of 3 registered present semesters since the master’s studies began
The grant is intended for the student’s continuing education, future research or entrepreneurial efforts, but can also be extended to other forms of purpose. The application period is October 1-31. The application must include a motivation and point out why the applicant meets the requirements for the grant. The motivation should also include a description of the use for the grant funds.
The application should be made and submitted by the person applying for the grant:
- Transcript of records
- Application with motivation
The study performance is compared as per the semester of applying in accordance of all applying students.The application is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within October.
|application||review of applications||performance review||interviews and decision||award ceremony|
The recipient of the grant is appointed by a committee of four members:
- Christoph Vitzthum, CEO Fazer Group
- Henrik Ehrnrooth, Chairman of the Donation Committee, Hanken
- Jaakko Aspara, Dean of Research, Hanken
- Camilla Wardi, Head of Corporate Relations and Outreach, Hanken