Call for papers
Those who want to hold a session at the conference must submit an abstract through the online form, which is open during the period 25.2-17.4.2015. The session must be related to one of the sub-themes and can be in English, Finnish or Swedish (but the language of the abstract and session must be the same). Sessions can fall into one of the following categories:
A presentation can be about teaching or development experiences, or describe ongoing or finished research that relates to the conference themes. Also other types of presentations than described above are welcome. The presentation should be approximately 20 minutes. Presentations will be put together in sessions, and there will be time for discussion. The size of the audience might be restricted by the size of the room in which the presentation takes place.
Sessions can also be organized as workshops, with a format and execution chosen by the organizer. The abstract could explain how the workshop is executed, who is responsible for it , for whom it is intended, how participants can prepare themselves etc. Workshop organizer(s) can also at own expenses invite speakers to the workshop. Workshop lasts for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes and the number of participants can be restricted.
Abstract requirements and publication
- The abstract should be written in the same language as the presentation/workshop will be held in (English, Finnish, Swedish)
- The abstract should answer the questions what, why, how and what are the conclusions?
- The theme and type of the session must be stated (presentation/workshop)
- Name, affiliation (e.g. university and/or unit) and contact information of author(s)/speaker(s) must be provided
- The maximum length of the abstract is 2500 characters (including spaces) (Note! What 200 characters, why 300 characters, how 500 characters and conclusions 1500 characters)
- The abstract should include 3-5 keywords
- Presentations/workshops are selected based on the submitted abstracts. Notifications of acceptance will be announced in April.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website.