Frequently asked questions
List of the most common questions
Before signing up for courses
- Shall I register for courses in Sisu? No. Open Uni students sign up here. You will however need to sign up as participant on your course in Sisu.
- How much does the Open university courses cost? The fee is 15 euro/ECTS.
- Is it possible to attend on-line courses from every part of the world? Maybe - given that the course doesn't require physical attendance at Hanken for exams or exercises.
- To activate your Hanken user ID, which is essential for studies at Hanken, you need to submit a strong authentication. If you experience problems, please contact Hanken's IT-support at email@example.com.
After course registration
- How can I access the teaching online? You need to activate your Hanken user ID within 2-3 weeks after registration (one week before course start at the latest). Read your Hanken e-mail regularly.
- How do I sign in to Moodle? Your Hanken user ID gives you access.
After completing the course/courses
- How can I receive a transcript of my completed course? You can print one yourself from Sisu, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org