In the Mobility Online Portal you will find exchange reports written by students.
How to use the Mobility Online Portal to see the exchange reports that have been written starting from the academic year 2012-2013:
- Start by clicking "QUESTIONNAIRES" in the upper right corner
- You can search for reports by choosing Continent, Country and/or Partner institution. You can also search by only Continent or Country
- Click on Show all existing questionnaires
- In order to see a report, click Open the questionnaire document icon to the far left of the university that you wish to view
- You can navigate the report by clicking the page numbers above the questions and answers or by clicking Next page
- In order to see the report as a pdf file or for printing or to save on your computer, click Print under the answer fields
- To return to the start page click on Close Window and then Back to Preselection
If you do not find a report from the university/ universities you are interested in, you can find printed reports from previous years in the Learning Lab in Helsinki and in the reading room in Vaasa. Please also not that there are no exchange reports available from new parter universities until someone has been there on exchange.