Instructions and information on Skype for business.
What is Skype for business?
A program for instant messages and voice or video meetings. Skype for business is perfect for meetings between two or more individuals using their computers, phones or tablets.
More information here.
What can you do with Skype for business?
- chat or send instant messages to your colleagues or external contacts
- have (video) meetings with colleagues or external contacts
- present your computer screen or singel document during an online meeting
What do I need to be able to use Skype for business?
- To be able to take part in an online meeting you'll need a computer with a headset. A webcamera is needed if you want the other attendees to see you.
- You can also attend a meeting using your phone or tablet. You need to have the app Skype for business installed.
- No microphone or camera is needed to send instant messages.