As a student at Hanken,
- you will need a computer of your own for studies.
- you have to be able to take care of your computer.
- From Software Licences for Your Own Computer you can find some software to install on your computer (gratis or to a discounted student price)
For teaching and studying
- there are teacher's computers in all auditoriums
- there are some computer rooms the students can use freely, as long as the CRs aren't booked
- In Software in Computer Rooms, you can find out more about the software on the computers for teachers and in the computer rooms
As a member of the staff at Hanken:
- you have a Hanken computer
- the computer central handles the acquirement of computers
- If you need a new computer, check with your Head of Department and ask firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that any extra programs are ordered in time for installation
- Extra costs may occur here
- Software on Staff Computers has more about the programs on a Hanken computer
All Hanken computers are installed with windows, and other operative systems are not supported.
Still, in Other Operative Systems you can find som advice on e.g. installation of printers