Mathematica is a system for modern technical computing.
To get Mathematica for your personal computer you must register on Mathematica's pages, and download the software from there:
- Go to https://user.wolfram.com/portal/requestAK/88fb4f4b36a758b836b918f9b2e5fce5dd7f2ee4
Wolfram is the company behind Mathematica.
- Create a Wolfram user-id with your Hanken e-mail adress!
- Fill in a suitable department/subject and your estimated graduation year (=all compulsory fields marked with a star). Only by filling all compulsory fields you can get the software.
- Remember to confirm your id from your Hanken e-mail.
- Log in with the id you created.
- If you do not use your Hanken e-mail, or leave out one of the compulsory fields, the system informs you that "There are no products currently associated with your Wolfram ID".
- Now you can download the software.