It is the examinator's and the department's responsibility to inform the library on time, which course books to acquire. The department will be charged all costs caused by changes and complementary additions made after the dates mentioned below.
Course literature for courses in Vaasa is bought by Tritonia.
Checklist for teachers
- Course books that need be available for the students in the library or as e-books must be registered in WebOodi, not in Moodle, when the course planning is done in March.
- If you want to use an e-book on your course, you should contact the library (email@example.com) before you choose the title, since the license terms for libraries differ from those for private persons.
- In Moodle you can link to articles and course material that do not need to be available in the library. Follow the instructions for how to link to articles and e-books. Note that you are not allowed to download pdf versions of the articles into Moodle.
- You can report additional or missing course book information no later than the dates listed below:
Academic Year 2017/2018
Period 1: 7.8.2017
Period 2: 2.10.2017
Period 3: 18.12.2017
Period 4: 19.2.2018
- Use the form for reporting your course books. This way you make sure that the information is also added to WebOodi. Be prepared to fill in the following information: course number, course name, subject, examinator, author, publishing year, title, edition/editions (if available), examination book or supplementary reader and how many attendees there will be if it is a new course.
- Remember to inform the library about new courses, cancelled courses or courses that move to another period as soon as there is a department council decision available.