To get access, please register as instructed below:
1. Open the 'Register' -form on the WRDS website to apply for a personal WRDS account. (https://wrds-web.wharton.upenn.edu/wrds/index.cfm?true)
2. Select 'Hanken School of Economics', the type of account, and fill in your contact details. A Hanken e-mail address is required.Since the platform is provided by a third party, Hanken disclaims any responsibility for the availability of the service and for personal data management at the provider.
3. Klick 'Register'. Your application will be processed within 2 days, after which you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to set your password for WRDS.
Through WRDS, Hanken gets its hands on new data such as Bank Regulatory Database, Blockholders, CBOE Indexes, DMEF, Dow Jones, Fama-French Portfolios and Factors, FDIC Database Files, Federal Reserve Bank Reports, IRI Marketing Factbook, Penn World Tables, Philadelphia Stock Exchange, SEC Disclosure of Order Execution, TRACE and OTC Markets. In addition to that, data from CRSP (e.g. Stocks and U.S. Mutual Funds), Compustat, Execucomp and BoardEx (Europe&UK) is now available through WRDS.
Hanken School of Economics has access to the following S&P datasets via WRDS:
• S&P Compustat Bank
• S&P Compustat Executive Compensation
• S&P Compustat Global
• S&P Compustat North America - monthly update (current + historical data)
• S&P Compustat Historical Segments