No password required
Orbis is openly available within the Hanken intranet in Helsinki and Vasa.
Link to Orbis
Orbis contains comprehensive information on companies worldwide. You can use it to research individual companies, search for companies by profile and create your own analysi.
· Company financials in a standardized format
· Financial strength indicators
· Directors and contacts
· Original filings/images
· Stock data for listed companies
· Detailed corporate structures
· Market research
· Business and company-related news
· M&A deals and rumours
Orbis is easy to use and helps you navigate company information quickly and easily.
· Search by hundreds of criteria
· Do a detailed financial analysis on a company - you can also include our complementary information including M&A deals and rumours, news and market research
· Refer to original filings using our library of scanned images
· Illustrate financials with our easy-to create graphs
· Get a quick view of a company's financial strength
· Watch companies using our alert system
· Look at a company's corporate structure in a tree diagram and find all companies with the same parent
· Create and analyse peer groups
The company reports are in a standardized format.
Orbis covers approaching 171 million companies around the world, including:
Orbis includes information on over 65 000 listed companies.
Quick Tour in Orbis, Bureau van Dijk
Stockholm: Responsible for: Finland, Sweden
Help Email: email@example.com
Helpline: +46 8 51 51 04 80