The Nordic School Book
The book is structured into seven main sections. The introductory section begins with a chapter called "The Essence of the Nordic School", which is based on interviews with Bo Edvardsson, Christian Grönroos, Evert Gummesson, and Tore Strandvik. The introduction continues with five chapters that present the different research areas of the Nordic School.
The second part of the book contains a series of reflections on the Nordic School by researchers from around the globe. These reflections vary from personal memories to research areas and the different roles of the Nordic School.
The book's content chapters are categorized under the following five topics:
- "Understanding customers and/or customer value creation and experiences",
- "Branding in service marketing",
- "Management of service business",
- "Societal views on service" and
- "Methodology and/or methods for studying service and relationships".
The book can be downloaded from Hanken's library database:
We hope you will enjoy it!