The Gender Research Group at Hanken was formed in 1999-2000, based in Department of Management and Organization. Gender research group has monthly meetings in which ongoing research, papers and project ideas are discussed. The group is currently co-convened by Dr Paula Koskinen Sandberg (paula.koskinen at hanken.fi) and Dr Annamari Tuori (annamari.tuori at hanken.fi).
Gender Group meetings for Autumn 2018:
• To facilitate research on gender relations in organisations, management, economy, society and culture.
• To produce social and societal analyses that place organisations, management and gender relations at the centre.
• To develop transnational and national research (doctoral, project and long-term) and scientific analyses of organisations and management that place gender relations at the centre.
• To faciltate interventions in organisation and management development that place gender relations at the centre.
The focus is on:
• Gender and economy
• Gender and international/transnational organisations and managements
• Gender, information, technology and knowledge
• Gender, identities and culture