GODESS Institute Co-Directors
- Charlotta Niemistö, Director
Project Leader, Management and Organisation, Hanken School of Economics
Dr. Charlotta Niemistö is Project Leader, Social and Economic Sustainability of Future Working Life (WeAll), a project funded by the Strategic Research Council, Academy of Finland.
Her research interests include questions around work/family reconciliation, work/non-work boundaries, coping at work, gender, age/generations, inequalities, and social and human sustainability.
Jeff Hearn, Research Director
Professor Emeritus, Management and Organisation, Hanken School of Economics
Senior Professor, Gender Studies, Örebro University;
Professor of Sociology, University of Huddersfield.
His current research focuses on gender, intersectionality, organisations, management, and transnational processes.
Jeff has been involved in many national, Nordic, EU and international research and policy projects, and is co-managing editor, Routledge Advances in Feminist Studies and Intersectionality book series.
Latest books include:
- Rethinking Transnational Men (co-ed, Routledge, 2013)
- Men of the World: Genders, Globalizations, Transnational Times (Sage, 2015)
- Revenge Pornography (with Matthew Hall)
- Engaging Youth in Activist Research and Pedagogical Praxis (co-ed; both Routledge, 2017)
He is working on two further books on: men’s unsustainable transnational institutions, and ageing and organisations.