Events and news archives - Click on them to get more information
Research seminars, 2017
- 30.11.2017: Research Seminar with Professor Robbin Derry on -''What does Intersectional Thinking contribute to Organizational Ethics?''
- 28.09.2017: Research seminar with Professor Eva Maria Blazquez Agudo. "Women and the Sustainable Development Goals"
- 08.06.2017: Marta Calás & Linda Smircich (University of Massachusetts at Amherst). Feminist theorizing and organization studies: What has it been? Where is it going?
- 18.05.2017: Paula Koskinen-Sandberg (Hanken). The politics of gender pay equity
- 27.04.2017: Beata Segercrantz, Elina Oinas, Jonita Siivonen and Harry Lunabba (University of Helsinki). Gender studies in local contexts – societal and institutional challenges?
- 06.04.2017: Pia Polsa (Hanken). Role of marketing in diversity and sustainability
- 16.03.2017: Jeff Hearn (Hanken & University of Örebro). The pros and cons of synthesising ... gender, ‘diversity’, intersectionality, equality, organisations, sustainability, and transnationalisation
- 23.02.2017: Anna-Maija Lämsä (University of Jyväskylä). Father managers (un)doing traditional masculinity
- 02.02.2017: Charlotte Holgersson (KTH Stockholm). Diversity has its challenges – reflections on work for change in Swedish organizations
- 12.01.2017: Introduction seminar with Charlotta Niemistö and Annamari Tuori (Hanken). Work and non-work boundaries, inequalities and silences in work organisations.