Green Office Developments
- Hanken has switched into collecting energy waste instead of regular waste in the offices and common spaces.
- The school cafeteria has acquired a metal press and implemented a system for recycling metal containers.
- A new bike rack has been set up in the inner courtyard.
- Double-sided printing has been introduced as a standard.
- New waste bins with recycling system have been acquired for the foyer and the main lecture hall.
- Hanken's light fixtures have been updated.
- In 2013 the energy consumption of Hanken's main building was evaluated.
- GO has launched a campaign to promote the use of stairs instead of elevators.
- Information about recycling has been given both to personnel and students in eg. on the info screens in the School.
- Campaign to reduce usage of disposable cups at the cafeteria was run in 2010.
- Hanken Cleaning Day
- Bikes that staff and faculty can borrow during working hours.
- Waterless urinals in gents toilets