- Member of the Board of Stockmann Oyj
- Chairmain of the Board of Municipality Finance
- Member of the Board of the mutual insurance company Fennia
- Member of the Board of Veikkaus Oy
- Chairman of the State Pension Fund’s Investment Consultative Committee in Finland
- Chairman of the Board of the Finnish State Nuclear Waste Management Fund
- Member of the Board for Kirkon keskusrahaston eläkerahasto
Hanken School of Economics
- - "Short-Term Expectations in Listed Firms: the Mitigating Impact of Private Equity Owners" (with Tor Brunzell and Mika Vaihekoski).
- - "Capital structure in Nordic firms" (with Tor Brunzell, Anders Löflund, and Mika Vaihekoski)
- - "CEO wealth and risk aversion" (with Timo Korkeamäki and Daniel Pasternack)
- - "Dividend policy in Russian firms"(with Benjamin Maury)
- - "Multiple owners in family firms" ( with Minna Martikainen and Jussi Nikkinen)
- Brunzell, T., Liljeblom, E., Löflund, A., Vaihekoski, M. (2014): "Dividend policy in Nordic listed firms", Global Finance Journal 25, 124-135.
- Brunzell, T., Liljeblom, E. (2014):"Chairmen's perceptions of female board representation: A study of Nordic listed companies", Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion: An International Journal 33, 523-534.
- Hoesli, M., Liljeblom, E., Löfkund, A. (2014):"The Effect of Lock-Ups on the Suggested Real Estate Portfolio Weight". International Real Estate Review 17, 1-22.
- Liljeblom, Eva, Pasternack, Daniel, and Rosenberg, Matts (2011): What Determines Stock Option Contract Design? Journal of Financial Economics 102, 293-316.
- Brunzell, Tor, Hansson, Mats, and Liljeblom, Eva (2011): "The Use of Derivatives in Nordic Firms". Nominated as one of 3 candidates for the GARP Best Paper Award in Risk Management at the EFM 2010 meeting. European Journal of Finance 17, 355-376.
- Liljeblom, Eva and Maury, Benjamin (2010): "Corporate Governance in Russia", in Huttunen T. and Ylikangas M. (eds.), Witnessing Change in Contemporary Russia, Kimora Publications Series B 38, 89-106.
- Korkeamäki, Timo, Liljeblom, Eva, and Pasternack, Daniel (2010): "Tax Reform and Payout Policy: Do Shareholder Clienteles of Payout Policy Adjust?" Journal of Corporate Finance 16, 572-587.
- Hansson, Mats, Liljeblom, Eva, Löflund, Anders (2009): "International Bond Diversification Strategies: The Impact of Currency, Country, and Credit Risk", European Journal of Finance 15, 555-583.
- Felixson, Karl and Liljeblom, Eva (2008): "Evidence of Ex-Dividend Trading by Investor Tax Category", European Journal of Finance 14, 1-21.
- Liljeblom, Eva and Pasternack, Daniel (2006): "Share Repurchases, Dividends, and Executive Options: the Effect of Dividend Protection", the European Financial Management 12, 7-28.
- Liljeblom, Eva and Löflund, Anders (2005): "The Determinants of International Portfolio Investment Flows to a Small Market: Empirical Evidence", Journal of Multinational Financial Management 15 (3), 211-233.
- Liljeblom, Eva and Löflund, Anders (2001): "Foreign and Domestic Investors and Tax Induced Ex-Dividend Day Trading", Journal of Banking & Finance 25, 1687-1716.
- Liljeblom, E., Löflund, A., Krokfors, S. (1997): " The Benefits from International Diversification for Nordic Investors", Journal of Banking & Finance 21, 469-490.
- Berglund, T., Liljeblom, E., and Hedvall, K. (1990): "Market serial Correlation and the Valuation of Index Options", Finance 11, 29-44.
- Berglund, T., Liljeblom, E. and Löflund, A. (1989): "Estimating Betas on Daily Data for a Small Stock Market", Journal of Banking & Finance 13, 41-64.
- Berglund, T., and Liljeblom, E. (1988): "Market Serial Correlation on a Small Security Market: A Note", Journal of Finance 43, 1265-1274.