Call for Papers
Empirical and conceptual research or work-in-progress papers related to interorganizational research are welcomed.
The following themes are addressed in particular during the workshop:
- New perspectives and development in relation to existing theoretical models and approaches of interorganizational research
- Cooperation and coopetition in an interorganizational context
- Organizing for creativity across organizational boundaries
- Project management and interorganizational relations
- Tension in interorganizational relationships
- Supply chain management
- Innovations in an interorganizational setting
- Knowledge transfer in interorganizational relations
- Protecting knowledge in interorganizational relations
- The social dimension of interorganizational relations
- International new ventures from an interorganizational research point of view
- Entrepreneurs in interorganizational contexts
- Methodological aspects in interorganizational research
- Other topics of relevance to the theme of the workshop
Authors focusing on coopetition, cooperation and competition in their papers will be invited to submit their manuscripts to a special issue of Industrial Marketing Management edited by Maria Bengtsson and Sören Kock.
Submission Guidelines and Information
April 5, 2011: Deadline for submission of abstracts:
Please submit an abstract (approximately 500 words) by e-mail. The intended workshop paper can take the form of a research proposal, work-in-progress or a full research paper. The abstract should include 1) the author name(s) and full contact details, i.e. address, telephone, and e-mail address of the corresponding author, and 2) an indication to which topic the paper belongs. Submitted abstracts will undergo a review process and papers will be invited from a number of selected abstracts.
April, 19, 2011: Notification of reviewed abstracts to the corresponding authors
June 28, 2011: Deadline for submission of full paper:
Please include an extended abstract of maximum one page with your full paper. The length of the paper should be 5000-7000 words including a list of references. Please submit your documents in word format (font Georgia, font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing).
Please send the abstract and full paper to email@example.com.
For further writing guidelines please follow the Guide for Authors provided by Industrial Marketing Management:
In case of difficulty with electronic transmissions, hard copies may be mailed to:
Professor Soren Kock, chair
Hanken School of Economics
FI-65101 Vaasa, Finland
Or faxed to : +358 6 3533703
April 5, 2011 - Deadline for submission of abstracts
April 19, 2011 - Notification of reviewed abstract
June 28, 2011 - Deadline for submission of completed papers
June 28, 2011 - Deadline for registration and payment of workshop fee
August 8, 2011 - Notification of the two accepted papers to review in advance and the announcement of detailed program