About Hanken Executive MBA
Hanken Executive MBA at a glance
Hanken Executive MBA is an accredited two-year part-time executive education programme. The programme focuses on enhancing the participants' strategic thinking capabilities and giving a holistic view of organizations. The programme is conducted in English.
Join the Hanken Executive MBA community and build your own network for the rest of your life including personal, professional and international contacts.
- International Management
- Service and Relationship Marketing
The specialisation modules are also offered separately to those who are interested in an intensive two-day session on the topic
Modules once a month
- The programme with modules once a month makes it possible to combine work, personal life and studies
- Leadership development sessions, which will allow you to develop your own leadership through insights, reflection, coaching and sparring
- Hanken is EQUIS accredited since 2000 and Hanken Executive MBA was awarded the international AMBA accreditation in 2008.
- Admission requirements: a Bachelor's degree (or a GMAT/GRE), at least five years of relevant professional experience and a high level of English proficiency
- Group size: max 30
- Price 2014: EUR 33 000 (0% VAT)
- Application deadline: 31 October
- Programme start: January