Hanken has three series of publications:
- Economics and Society - Doctoral theses
- Research Reports - Reports by teachers and researchers
- Working Papers - Short reports about current research
which are published mainly electronically in DHanken.
Publications of four other categories can also be published in DHanken:
- Master's theses
- Parallel copies - Open Access versions of articles and conference reports
- Conference Proceedings - papers presented onconferences arranged by Hanken
- Study litterature
The Research at Hanken is presented in the HARIS research database.
Printed copies of doctoral theses are available from Granum. To hear about new publications, you can subscribe to news feeds in DHanken.