How can I check if a full text version of a journal is available at Hanken?
In the left-hand frame of the library's home page there is a link called Journals. On top of the Journals page there is a link to Electronic journals. A particular journal can be reached as follows:
- Write the journal title or parts of it, into the search box. Use a question mark (?) to truncate words and choose:
- Starts with: if the word(s) corresponds to the beginning of the title.
- Contains: if the word(s) corresponds to word(s) in the title.
- Exact: if the word(s) corresponds exactly to the title of the journal.
- Click GO and the journals matching the search will be listed. From this list you can see from what years the journal is available in full text. On top are listed the first and the last journal on the page in question. Previous and Next take the user to the previous or the next page of the list.
- Click the SFX icon to get to the fulltext or to check the availability of the paper journal in the library catalogue Hanna or in the union catalogue Linda.
If the journal is not listed, it means that it is not available in full text at Hanken. In that case, use LINDA to check which libraries have it in paper format.